Also in: London, Perth, Brisbane
What we are looking for
We are looking for retail banking lawyers at a variety of levels. As LOD expands, our well-established list of impressive clients continues to grow and seek our assistance on a variety of interesting projects and transactions.
- Have at least 4 years relevant PQE.
- Have top/reputable-mid tier law firm and in-house or secondment experience.
- Be commercially minded, have the ability to hit the ground running and manage relationships with all levels of a business.
- A senior lawyer advising business units of a retail bank on the NCCP Act, Corporations Act, Privacy Act and the Anti-Money Laundering & Counter-Terrorism Financing Electronic Transactions Act.
- Providing general banking advise to a large retail bank, including drafting and amending reward terms and conditions, promotions, and providing advice on scheme contracts, card design and the ePayments Code.