Also in: London, Sydney, Hong Kong
What we are looking for
As LOD expands, our well-established list of impressive clients continues to grow and seek our assistance on a variety of interesting projects and transactions. We are looking for litigation at a variety of levels.
- Have relevant PQE.
- Have top/reputable-mid tier law firm and in-house or secondment experience.
- Be commercially minded, have the ability to hit the ground running and manage relationships with all levels of a business.
- A mid-level lawyer providing maternity leave cover for an in-house litigation role with an international resources client. Previous experience in high profile litigation, investigations by regulators including the Australian Securities and Investments Commission and other government inquiries was vital for this role.
- A long term assignment for an insolvency litigator to work on a range of complex and multi-jurisdictional matters across numerous industries including: bankruptcy, creditor claims, cross-border insolvency and debt restructuring.
- A senior construction litigator working as party of a national construction practice. Responsible for all major construction litigation, work includes: domestic and international arbitration matters, providing direct advice to clients, managing proceedings, undertaking advocacy work, briefing counsel and supervising juniors.
- A mid-level lawyer providing maternity leave cover for an in-house litigation role at an oil major.
- A senior investigations specialist setting up an investigatory framework across multiple jurisdictions for an international logistics services provider on an On Call basis.